How to survive dating in Sunnydale
Hey did you forget? The one boy I've had the hots for since I've moved here turned out to be a vampire.
Right. And the teacher I had a crush on? Giant praying mantis.
Yeah, that's life over the Hellmouth.
Let's face it. None of us are ever gonna have a happy normal relationship.
I Robot, you Jane.
- Do not get your date killed - Buffy and Owen in Never Kill A Boy On First Date.
- Before getting serious, make sure your date has a reflection and a liking for sunlight - Buffy and Angel in Angel.
- Make sure your date is not a life sucker - Xander and Ampapta in Inca Mummy Girl.
- Never sleep with a vampire, especially if he has a soul, coz he might loose it - Buffy and Angel in Surprise.
- Make sure your date doesn't get extra hairy on a full moon - Willow and Oz in Phases.
- Make sure that your date isn't a robot - Willow and Malcom in I Robot you Jane and Joyce and Ted in Ted.
- Do not make out with another person while being held hostage, your date might catch you when coming to save you - Willow and Xander in Lovers Walk.
- Do not sleep with psychotic super strong bitch with murderous tendencies - Xander and Faith in The Zeppo.
- Do not cheat on most popular girl in school, she might send you to Bizzaroland. Xander and Cordelia in The Wish.
- Do not believe the so-called nice guy telling you all about his painful inner scars, he just wants to get you in bed - Buffy and Parker in The Harsh Light of Day.
- Claiming you slept with another woman because she was a werewolf is not a good excuse - Oz in Wild at heart.
- When under a whacked love spell, do not scare a potential boyfriend by drooling in front of a bridal shop - Buffy and Riley in Something Blue.
- Telling a guy you want to get over him, literally, is not the most romantic pick-up line - Anya in The Harsh Light of Day.
- You can find out more about your love interest when he/she can't speak - Buffy and Riley in Hush.
- Sleeping with your significant other's arch enemy can put a strain on your relationship - Riley in Who are you.
- Too much sex can kill you - Buffy and Riley in Where the wild things are.
- Hate can lead to love, or at least lust - Buffy and Spike.
- You can get bored even with the perfect woman/man - Warren in I was made to love you.
- Even when it's all over, still be there for each other - Buffy and Angel.
- Sexual intercourse can bring buildings down - Buffy and Spike in Smashed.
- Feelings are easier to confess in a song - Once More With Feeling.
- Sometimes it's not good to act like your role model - Dawn in Dead Things.
- Leaving your bride at the alter is not a good idea, she might want to get back at you - Xander and Anya in Hells Bells.
- Love makes you do the wacky....