God, I could eat a horse! Isn't it crazy how slayin' just always makes you hungry and horny?
Well... sometimes I-I crave a non fat yogurt afterwards.'
Faith, Hope & Trick
I don't think anyone on the show actually ate a horse, but some things aren't that far off...
- A pig named Herbert was eaten by the hyena possessed students, including Xander. Herbert happened to be the SHS mascott.
- Principal Flutie, devoured by the hyena students, yes them again, but minus Xander this time.
- Brownies. Amy and Willow were once known to indulge in chocolaty goodness.
- Insect sandwich, the substitute biology teacher's favorite snack.
- A chocolate bar, strangely adandonned and found by Xander, who also delights in chocolatey goodness.
- Vanilla ice cream, placed on Willow's nose by Xander.
- Red and green peppers, chopped up by Buffy for Parent/Teacher night.
- Fresh, sugarless lemonade prepared by Buffy.
- Twinkies, scoffed down by Xander and Ampapta.
- Candy, when the gang takes some kinds on the Trick or Treat round.
- Apple Juice and Oreo cookies, Buffy's favorite treat when she was in 5th grade.
- Drugged cookies, mini pizzas and various other food, served out by Ted to make everyone love him.
- Buffy's 17th birthday cake, although I'm not sure she actually got to eat it...
- Fish fingers at the school cafeteria, used to mime out Buffy's most recent battle.
- Krispy Kreme donuts bought by Cordelia for Xander's breakfast.
- Fruit tart, ordered by Rickie and Lily in L.A.
- Guacamole, the dish Cordelia offers to bring to Buffy's party.
- Poisoned chocolate that turns every adult in town into a teenager.
- Buffy's dinner, party demolished by a starving Faith.
- Donuts, brought to the gang by Xander.
- A demon heart that Buffy must ingest to no longer hear voices.
- A ketchup covered burger scoffed down by Kathy, who drops ketchup down Buffy's sweater while she's at it.
- Kathy's milk drunk by Buffy.
- Hard boiled eggs, annoyingly eaten by Kathy.
- Buffy's sandwich stolen by Willow.
- Large amounts of beer, leading to a prehistoric state.
- Thanksgiving dinner, without the bread rolls but with mushy peas.
- Light beer, no big.
- The fruit rollups of love.
- Forgiveness cookies, chocolate chip.
- A picnic, but Riley's apples have gone brown.
- Popcorn during Giles's presentation of the Gentlemen.
- Spiders. Under Dracula's thrall, Xander just loved them.
- Chicken wings because Spike can't talk on an empty stomach.
- Bucket O' Chicken.
- Halloween rice crispy treats.
- The Doublemeat Palace burgers.
There also seems to be a recurring thing about cheese...
She likes cheese.
Well, I'm not saying it's the key to her heart, but Buffy... she likes cheese.
Did i tell you I like cheese?
I've made a little space for the cheese slices.
I wear the cheese. it does not wear me.