The Fanged Four
- 15th Century: vampage of Joseph Heinrich Nest, a.k.a. The Master.
- 1609, Virginia Colony: A prostitute is dying of the syphilis, the Master turns her into a vampire and names her Darla (the loved one).
- 1753, Galway, Ireland: Liam becomes a vampire by the fangs of Darla. Renames himself Angelus (the one with the angelic face).
- 1860, London, England: Darla shows Angelus a young woman, Drusilla, plagued by visions. He becomes obsessed and delights in driving her insane before making her a vampire.
- 1880, London, England: Drusilla feels lonely and bumps into William, a heart broken young man. She sees something in him and sires him. He later changes his name to Spike (as in tortured with railroad spikes).
- 1898, Romanian forest: Darla gives Angelus a beautiful young gypsy woman for his birthday. Her clan, furious, curses him with a soul.
- 1900, Boxer Rebellion, China: Angelus tries to get Darla back, as Spike fights and kills his first Slayer.
- 1977, New York: Spike faces his second Slayer in the Subway. He kills her and takes her leather duster.
- 1996, Sunnydale: Angel kills Darla. Buffy kills the Master.
- 1997, Sunnydale: Spike arrives in town to cure a weakened Drusilla. Angel looses his soul and reverts back to Angelus.
- 1998, Sunnydale: Angel returns, his soul restored.
- 1998, Brazil: Drusilla dumps Spike.
- 1999: Angel moves to L.A., Spike is chipped.
- 2000, L.A.: Darla is brought back, human, by Wolfram & Hart. Darla is revamped by Drusilla.
- 2001, Sunnydale: Drusilla tries to reunite with Spike, unsuccessfully.
- 2001, L.A.: Darla is pregnant and stakes herself.
- 2002: Spike gets a soul.
- 2003: Spike sacrifices himself to save the world and dies burnt up. He reappears in L.A., A Wolfram & Hart, a ghost. A few months later he returns to flesh and bones and gangs up with Angel like in good old times.
Appearance: shoulder length blonde hair, generally adapts pretty well to fashion.
Habitat: Darla likes to live as a human, above ground.
Also known as: She was called Darla, meaning the loved one, by the Master but cannot remember her human name.
Human occupation: Prostitute.
Turned: 1609, by the Master.
Current occupation: filling an ashtray.
Loves: The Master, Angelus.
Looking good: wrecking havoc in L.A. with Dru.
Looking bad: that catholic schoolgirl uniform.
Specifics: Dusted once by Angel in 'Angel', brought back, but human and then re-vamped by Drusilla. By some strange magic she winds up pregnant of Angel's child.
Appearance: Dark clothing, brooding looks.
Habitat: Once had an apartment in a basement, the lived in an abandoned factory, then a mansion and finally the Hyperion hotel.
Also known as: Angelus, Soul Boy, The Scourge of Europe.
Human occupation: spending his father's money, drinking and sleeping with girls.
Turned: 1753, by Darla.
Current occupation: Angel Investigations, P.I.
Loves: Darla, Drusilla, Buffy, Cordelia.
Looking good: when evil.
Looking bad: with that moustache *shudder*
Childe: Drusilla, Penn, Teresa.
Specifics: Has a soul. Lost it, but got it back again. Has a son, Connor.
Appearance: Peroxide blond hair, long leather duster, black jeans, black t-shirt, red shirt, army boots & black chipped nail polish.
Habitat: Adandoned factory, crypt.
Also known as: William the Bloody (bad poet), the Big Bad, Hostile 17, Roller Boy.
Human occupation: writing poetry.
Turned: 1880, by Drusilla.
Current occupation: training SIT's, being manipulated by the First, trying to get back with Buffy.
Loves: Cecily, Drusilla, Buffy.
Looking good: the smirk.
Looking bad: the khaki shorts and the flowery shirt.
Specifics: Got chipped. Got a soul. Watches Passions and Dawson's Creek.
Appearance: Long dark hair, long dresses, vacant wide-eyed look.
Habitat: Old factory, mansion.
Also known as: Dru, black goddess, princess.
Human occupation: nun.
Turned: 1860, by Angelus.
Current occupation: unknown, most likely killing things somewhere.
Loves: Angelus, Spike, various gooey demons.
Looking good: wrecking havoc in L.A.
Childe: Spike, Sheila.
Specifics: is clairvoyant and totally crazy. Talks to her dolls. Has killed a Slayer. Is still stuck in 1860.